Monday, March 17, 2008

Wednesday Survivor

Don't know if any of you saw, but Survivor will be on Wednesday night this week. Why, you ask?
MARCH MADNESS!!!!!
If you don't know what March Madness is, it is the college basketball tournament. It begins Thursday night. UCLA all the way, baby.
Anyway, I had to comment on the comments. I have to say, some of the comments left of these posts have been top notch. When I first saw Mirranda's comment about Chet looking down at his foot after Jeff announced about Jonathan, I about fell out of my chair. When I was reading Megan's comment to Karina, I could barely get through it coherently because I was laughing so hard. I loved Chet's hypothetical questions at the final tribal council. I am laughing now, just remembering it. If you didn't see them, read the comments on the previous post. They are way better than the post itself.
Anyway, props to the Survivor of the Week: My sister Ami, who lives in Atlanta and survived the tornado. Now let's see if Crazy Lady can survive her own meltdown.

2 comments:

Curtis and Jane said...

So I just got back from the Middle East, having missed TWO WEEKS of Survivor! I watched both episodes this morning and can't believe how much I missed. I get more pumped every week about how my late-round choice of Tracy has turned out. I am trying to remember who all was left and how they are fairing...Kathleen who is crazy, but has been under the radar lately. She may be gone first time her team loses. Eliza and Parvati were left, and neither has done anything amazing. I don't know either from previous seasons, but Dan seems to think Eliza is one of the weakest fans. I think Natalie was also left, and she has been really quiet since the early weeks. That being said, Tracy rules! :) Seriously though, one thought I had was in regards to how stinkin' faithful she has been to Chet. I was hoping she'd dump him as soon as she got labeled an "outsider," but she stuck with him. In a game of dishonesty and backstabbing, I say that is to be commended. It will be interesting to see what happens to the relationship between her and Ami. Could that be sustainable?

Anyway, I was excited to come home and see I am still in this thing strong!

Sarah said...

Thanks for letting me know about Wed!I randomly checked the Survivor blog today. Thanks Dan! PS- I loved the comments. They were hilarious. I was shaking my head every time they showed Chet hobbling around.