Monday, February 18, 2008

Notes on Some Women

A few notes.

First of all, sorry to Faith Hardin. I would have invited you to join our pool if I would have remembered that you had commented occasionally on former Survivor posts. Consider yourself invited to Survivor 17: Sandy, Oregon. I heard that the contestants will have to see if they can survive without any street lights. Or ir might be Survivor SoCal, where the winner will be the one who can survivor rising home costs in my beloved homeland. Either way, sorry for not including you.
Secondly, Faith's comment on the last post brought up something interesting. Now, I thought I had found this great diamond in the rough by being high on Alexis. I thought she would be a great dark horse pick, and I thought she might even still be around at number 10. Alison snatched her up. Then, my sister Ami mentioned that Alexis was her first pick. Now Faith says that she would have picked Alexis. Hmmm. Four of us are high on this gal. Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon.
By the way, all that said, I am still sticking with my girl Cirie. But, for the record:
Alexis was my first pick.
Jonathan is my favorite.
Cirie is my girl.
Finally, as you know, my sister Ami was blindsided last week when her pick Mary was voted off. Ami asked if she could snatch up Kathleen and stay in it (at least for one more week). I thought this sounded fine. And, for the record, I would have done the same for any of you. So, Ami has Kathleen.
Now, no one really has the right to complain about Ami getting a second chance. The fact is that NO ONE wanted Kathleen. She is certifiable (although she was much better on the second episode). If anyone wants to abandon their pick and trade with Ami, I would like to hear it. And I may consider it. Nevermind, that would be ridiculous. Sorry for getting your hopes up, Greg.
Man, I hope Ami doesn't lose two weeks in a row. That would be brutal.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Gotta say, I'm feeling pretty popular.